AP Postal Postman Syllabus 2018, AP Postman/MG Exam Pattern 2018: AP Post office Postman Syllabus 2018, AP Postal Postman Syllabus 2018 in Telugu PDF, AP Postal Postman Exam Pattern 2018, AP Postal Circle Syllabus 2018 For Postman/ Mail Guard Written Exam has updated below. Also Download AP Postman Previous year papers| AP Postal Postman Solved Papers| AP Post Office Postman/MG Model Question Papers 2018 from the link provided below. AP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Exam Preparation Notes| Best Books for preparation also provided.
AP Postal Postman/MG Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2018:
Andhra Pradesh Postal Department is planning to conduct an aptitude exam for the candidates who have filled in for the AP Postman Mail Guard Exam 2018. It has been made clear that the exam conducted will not be an easy cup of tea and the aspirants will have to practice a lot and get properly acquainted with exam pattern and syllabus since aptitude exams are the most as well as the lest scoring exams. So here are the needed help for all the candidates so that they prepare accordingly.
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 245 posts vacancy
- POST NAME:Postman & Mail Guard
- CLOSING DATE OF ONLINE SUBMISSION: March 15, 2018
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website: www.appost.in
- Exam Date: April/May 2018 (Expected)
AP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2018:
Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department will conduct the Aptitude test for Postman & Mail Guard Bharti 2018. Candidates have to clear this aptitude test to get the govt job in Andhra Pradesh Postal Department.
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Exam Duration – 02 Hours
- Each Question carry equal marks (01 mark for each correct answer)
- Mode of Examination – Written Test (OMR Sheet Based)
- Type of Questions – Objective Type multiple choice
|SECTIONS||NAME OF THE SUBJECT||QUESTIONS||MARKS||TIME|
|PART A||GK, Analytical Ability & Reasoning||25||25||120 minutes|
|PART C1||English Language||25||25|
|PART C2||Regional (Telugu) Language||25||25|
For more details about AP Postman Exam Pattern 2018, AP Mail Guard Exam Pattern 2018, etc candidates can visit the official website.
AP Postal Circle Postman/MG Aptitude Test 2018 Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Part A & Part B: Minimum marks for General Category – 10 Marks, For SC/ST – 08 Marks and For OBC – 09 Marks
- Part C (Two Segments): Minimum required marks for General Category – 10 Marks, For OBC – 09 Marks and SC/ST – 08 Marks
- Aggregate Marks (Part A, Part B, Part C): For General – 40 Marks, For OBC – 37 Marks and For SC/ST Category – 33 Marks
AP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Syllabus 2018:
AP POSTAL CIRCLE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SYLLABUS:
- Indian culture and heritage
- Science and technology
- Indian economy and politics
- Indian history
- General science
- Indian geography
- Indian constitution
- Sports and Events
- Famous Places
- Important Dates and Days
- Science New Inventions and Discoveries
- Current affairs: National, international, state, etc
AP POSTAL CIRCLE POSTMAN REASONING & ANALYTICAL ABILITY SYLLABUS:
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization and spatial organization
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discrimination and observation
- Arithmetic reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Coding and decoding
- Number Systems
- Fractions Decimals and Percentages
- Ratio And Proportion
- Time And Distance
- Blood Relation Based Problems
- Time & Work
- Venn Diagram and Pie Charts
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Mathematics Syllabus:
- Algebraic Expressions.
- HCF & LCM
- Square & Square Root.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- BODMAS Rules
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Lines and Angles.
- Plane figures.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Community Mathematics
- Ratio and Proportion
- Statistics, etc
AP POSTAL CIRCLE MAIL GUARD/ POSTMAN ENGLISH SYLLABUS:
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Structure
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms And Phases
- Subject-verb Agreement
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Comprehension Passage
- Unseen passages
- Grammar: Verbs, Adverb, Adjective, Tenses, Degree, etc
- Idioms and Phrases
- Speech and Para-jumbles, etc
AP POSTAL MAIL GUARD TELUGU SYLLABUS
- Common Vocabulary
- use of Idioms and phrases and their meaning
- Sentence Formation
- Comprehension Passage, etc
Further details about the AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2018, AP Post Office Mail Guard Syllabus 2018 available in the official advertisement. Best of luck for written test.