Rajasthan Postal Postman Admit Card 2017 Download Here, Exam Date: Rajasthan Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Admit Card 2017 Available and check PM/MG Exam Date under Rajasthan Postal Circle Department. Download Rajasthan Postal Postman Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website after the release of it.
Rajasthan Postal Postman Admit Card 2017:
This article contain the details about to DOP Rajasthan Postal Circle 129 Posts in Postman & Mail Guard Admit Card 2017 and written exam schedule for the same. Check the details and start preparation for Postman and Mail Guard written examination.
Recently Rajasthan Post Office recruitment launched for matriculation passed, eligible candidates can easily fill the form for a government job. There are around 129 total vacancies that divided into two posts such as postman and male guard posts in Rajasthan’s postal circle. For more information visit the official site of the department of posts, Rajasthan i.e. doprajrecruitment.in and can contact by mail at [email protected]
Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy Details and Total Number of Posts
|Vacancy||Total Posts Available||Vacancy Details|
Requirements need for the above post:
- The candidates must have matriculation certificate from any recognized board or university.
- Un-reserved candidate’s age must be in 18 to 27 years as on 27-11-2017. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST, OBC, PH & other candidates as per Govt. of protocols.
How to Apply Application Form:
Go to the official website DOP Rajasthan i.e. doprajrecruitment.in
Click on the Register button.
After registration, you will receive application number and password. By this number and password login in the same website and fill the details, preference of division with circle and examination city.
After filling the above information you have to upload your passport size photograph and signature in the JPG or JPEG format and the size should be less than 500KB.
After uploading and successfully submitting the form, you can take printout Fee-challan Form generated by the system to deposit examination fee.
Points to Remember:
- Candidate cannot change or edit after submitting the application form
- You can Start filling the application online from 27th October 2017 to 27th November 2017
- 29th November 2017 is the last date of fee deposit.
- Fees for the un-reserved candidate and OBC candidate is only 500 Indian rupees including application and examination fees and for SC/ST/PH and woman is only 100 Indian rupees including application and Examination fees.
- You can only deposit your fee by e-payment service of the post office.
How to download DOP Rajasthan Postman/Mail Guard Admit card 2017:
- Log on the official website i.e. http://www.doprajrecruitment.in/
- Fill your login id (application and password send your registered email and phone number)
- Click the link to download admit card and print.
Enter the details as per required on official website of DOP Rajasthan and download your admit card to attend the examination.
Exam Date – January 2018 (Expected)
Admit Card Releasing Date – 10-15 Days before the Exam Date
Download DOP Rajasthan Postman/MG Admit Card 2017 – Available Soon
Link will be update shortly here after the official announcement. Please wait couple of days to release the official announcement regarding to Postman and Mail Guard Examination under DOP Rajasthan.
- Date, time and place will be mentioned on the Admit card/hall ticket.
- The Rajasthan Postal Circle Department has right to cancel the recruitment process or modify the selection process with the reasons recorded in writing at any stage.
- Applicant must carry his/her admit card or hall ticket in the examination hall other wise you will not allow to enter in examination hall and using the calculator, cell phone, any other electronics gadgets or any wireless device are prohibited in examination hall.